Admin APPLY NOW
Dubai Full time
We are looking for a proactive Administrative Coordinator with strong problem solving and critical thinking skills who can help us develop stronger strategies and processes. The duties of an Administrative Coordinator includes but not limited to collecting information about suppliers and procedures, analyzing data and processes, and providing report and suggestions based on the information provided. You will also present findings and pitch ideas to management.
To be a successful Administrative Coordinator, you should be focused on optimizing processes within your department or organization. You should be collaborative, communicative, and creative with strong reasoning and problem-solving skills.
Administrative Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Providing internal support for departments that want to increase efficiency, productivity, or profitability.
- Conducting research through surveys, and reviewing processes, budgets, and other information.
- Analyze data and processes to look for and better understand problems.
- Developing processes and policies to replace or improve upon current methods.
- Working with departments as they implement, refine, review, and modify processes and systems.
- Establishing and enforcing budgets and timelines.
- Presenting findings and pitching ideas to management and other departments so they understand recommendations or changes.
- Ensuring that all initiative align with the company’s mission and goals.Administrative Coordinator Requirements:
- Strong research, math, and computer skills.
- Knows well how to work with Excel and formulas in particular
- Excellent problem solving, presentation, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to analyze processes and data.