ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT APPLY NOW
Job description ( Experience in E-COMMERCE is a plus)
Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities:
· Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
· Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
· Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
· Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
· Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
· Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
· Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
· Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
· Provides information by answering questions and requests.
· Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Administrative Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
· Reporting Skills
· Administrative Writing Skills
· Microsoft Office Skills
· Managing Processes
· Analysing Information
· Problem Solving
· Supply Management
· Inventory Control
· Verbal Communication
· At least with 1-2 years of administrative assistant experience
· Knowledge of appropriate software including: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
2021-12-15|||Dubai - DIP 2|||||||||mjRucbrQWl.13Rl-|||FULL_TIME|||AED|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false