Hairdresser APPLY NOW
We are looking for hairdresser who can satisfy our customer's needs.
Hair dresser should work with customers to help them achieve the look they want. This involves much more than cleaning and cutting hair. Hair dresser must communicate with customers to understand their exact needs, and they need to be knowledgeable enough to recommend the best styles for clients.
- Give clients advice on how to maintain a hairstyle or look.
- Explain the best ways to maintain hair health and why it’s important.
- Maintain supplies needed for hair styling.
- Cuts and styles customers’ hair.
- Washing, coloring and cleaning hair.
- Staying updated on ongoing hair styling trends.
- Talk with the customer to understand their style preferences.
- Hair dresser must also adhere to the cleanliness and salon safety standards to ensure all customers are safe in their care.
- Perform the actual shampooing, cutting and coloring of hair.
- Experience using different types of scissors, trimmers and other tools to create hairstyles.
- An understanding of the different types of hairstyles a person can request and how to achieve those looks.
- A willingness to learn about new styles and techniques.
- The ability to communicate with customers and understand a look they want, even if they don’t know the technical terms for a certain style.
- Degree and training from beauty schools or institutes is a plus.